Monday, July 16, 2007

Two brands I love come together

I use both Answers.com and Dictionary.com (along with its sibling, Thesaurus.com) several times a day, so I take a keen interest in Answers.com's purchase of the company that publishes Dictionary.com.

The services overlap, but I've found Answers.com, with its handy 1-Click Answers tool, a fast way to look up stock symbols and company addresses. And Thesaurus.com is my synonym finder of choice, calling up more synonyms and related words than any online reference tool I've ever used.

I'm not sure what, if anything, the merger will change, but I'm happy to hear that both services will remain operational. I'd be especially happy if the company were to create a right-click popup thesaurus like the one it created for Answers.com.

Source: Download Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment