Saturday, November 24, 2001

I love holiday weekends, particularly those occurring near Christmas.

Yesterday, I had Thanksgiving dinner with Geoff, Sarah and Geoff's family, who are visiting from Arizona (if you can really call Sun City Arizona), Gregg P. and crazy Jamie. Afterward we all watched a DVD with the first season of the Simpsons. It was nice, but I would rather have been in Phoenix. I slept in until 1:30 p.m. and totally missed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Bummer.

Today, I went into work to find maybe four people in the whole building, so I went to the mall for lunch (Rubio's), visited the new Apple store and bought the new Castle Wolfenstien game. Naturally, I went home early. Awesome graphics and gameplay, but for multiplayer, I still say there's nothing better than Tribes 2, even when some dork calls you a "dumbass" for mounting an AA barrel on a turret to replace the ELF turret when it's clearly the better choice. But that's another story...

I saw "Shallow Hal" tonight. Not exactly challenging, but cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment