Sunday, May 6, 2001

Here I am again at my favorite Borders store, here in Santa Cruz. I spent all day at the beach and had an epiphany this afternoon that I'll probably never be able to live farther than an hour's drive from the shore. Even the perilous 30-minute jaunt here is pushing it. (Maybe this is actually my second-favorite Borders. The store in Newport Beach was easier to reach and was just across the street from Virgin Megastore and that corny little mall, Triangle Square.) Maybe I should move to Santa Cruz when my lease is up.

In other news, I'll be back to my old Phoenix stomping grounds next weekend. Clear out space on your Palm Pilots, 'cause Kenny's back in town and ready to party! Ah, who am I kidding? I'll probably wind up seeing "Joe Dirt" in downtown Tempe.

Speaking of Joe Dirt, am I the only one that noticed he stole my life story? The movie sounds a little to much like "Billy Dirt Jeans" to be coincidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment