Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Well, here it is, my brand new Web site. Many people -- and by "many," I mean "imaginary" -- have asked me why I'd so drastically change my old site. One, it was just time for a change. I wanted something that looked as fresh as a newly opened Mentos. Second and more important, I wanted to do certain things with the site I just couldn't with Yahoo, as much as I love that family of services. These easy-as-pie updates, which you're seeing now, is a big one. I have less time and energy to do the frequent updates, but Blogger will make it a whole lot easier to write up my rants, which despite the impression you may have gotten with the old site, are actually getting more frequent. Soon, I hope to put up a Flash menu and all sorts of goodies. And future redesigns should prove much easier. But for now, this will have to suffice. Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment