Friday, February 1, 2002

Here's my very first Friday Five:

1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma?
I only wish my family could have afforded braces. Sometimes I mull over whether to get them now, but adults always -- and I mean always -- look silly in them. Maybe I can get those invisible kind.

2. Ever broken any bones?
No.

3. Ever had stitches?
Nope, no stitches, either. I'm unbreakable. Well, I once had to go to the emergency room for kidney stones. That's pain, my friends.

4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars?
I have a weird mystery scar on my chin. No one from my family can explain it, though I do wonder if it had anything to do with an accident I barely remember from early childhood -- some kid riding a bicycle ran into me as I was walking down the sidewalk. Dismissed as...coincidence!

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Friday night: Barnes & Noble woo-hoo! I'm a wild man!
Saturday: Don't know for sure, but it will probably involve Fry's Electronics.
Sunday: Church, Evita (the musical), and maybe some Super Bowl action.
That's right, folks. Having a girlfriend has not changed my weekends in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment