Saturday, September 1, 2001

Well, Labor Day weekend is finally here, which means summer is ending, I've been in San Jose nearly a year, and I've got to figure out what I'm going to do with all my extra time. The roommate's gone, too, so that leaves a universe of wide-open possibility.

Well, I definitely have to do some work on the video project I'm doing for the Business Journal, which I will do tomorrow when I go to Andrea's house. And Monday, I definitely want to go to Santa Cruz, to get in just one more beach day for the summer (ah, do I miss Southern California). So that leaves a wide-open today. It's almost 3:30 p.m., and I haven't even taken a shower yet. That's right, I'm funking up the couch. I do need to get my product review in, so I'll probably go to Fry's to look for something cool and cheap.

I can't believe I've been here nearly a year. What am I going to do with my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment